September 18, 2014

CAFÉ ANGELINA.

September 18, 2014
Writing from a café within the arcades of Rue de Rivoli - CAFÉ ANGELINA! I'm so happy to be in this charming café, it was favoured by icons, Audrey Hepburn back in those eras. She would come in here to sip on hot chocolate and sit in this beautifully adorned café all day. Maybe I'm biased, but I think it makes a lovely place for delicious pastries and gives me a chance to take in a little of Audrey Hepburn's presence. Haha!

Café Angelina is famous for their H O T  C H O C O L A T E; it is said to be the most deliciously decadent, dark hot chocolate in the world. But I think the drink is a little too hot for summer, so I tried the iced chocolate instead. The delicious cocoa was thick, and velvety; heaven if you love chocolate! But I personally love every É C L A I R here; from Éclair Fraise-Chantilly to Éclair Chocolat to Éclair Toute Vanille! Incredibly indulgent, the choux pastry was crisp, and the crème pâtisserie in each éclair had it's own special taste. These are the pastries I'd come back for! Mmm! And if you're a sucker for M A C A R O N S, like me - the Courtisane is an interesting mix of rose-infused macarons, sour raspberries and earl grey tea cream. A little to sweet for my liking but I think it makes a noteworthy pastry.

I love this sweet, sugary scented salon! Here's my photo diary of Café Angelina:



4 comments:

  1. Please write about your wedding! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yup, I will! I only had my ROM, I haven't had my wedding ceremony yet. Still planning it, but I will share it. Hehe! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Hey Cleo. Good to hear from you again. Yes, please keep us posted and stay in touch ya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hazel! Will do! Thanks for the warm welcome back. Xxx

      Delete

Cleo Kim © 2014