October 19, 2014

L(O)VENDERS.

October 19, 2014
Made a trip to Mayfield Lavender Farm and fortunately for me, acres of tall, violet lavenders were in bloom! Though I did find the three hour journey to the farm a little troublesome, cause I had to switch train lines and hop on a scheduled bus to get there and back. But after all the fuss, being in that farm was worth it; not something I would do again, but it's a place I wanted to visit it at least once.

I sipped on lavender lemonade and munched on lavender fairy cakes. Tried lavender tea, and it really isn't my cup of tea. Breathed in the distinct scent of lavender, it was so calming I could have fallen asleep. Laid down on royal violet spikes and grey-green leaves, and ended up with lavenders in my hair. Plucked some lavender stalks to press in my little blue book. And spammed my camera with enchanting sights of never ending lavenders. I love lavenders, both the colour and the smell. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Cleo Kim © 2014