October 04, 2014

WEEKEND!

October 04, 2014
Had a great weekend back home in my little island. I always get a warm, fuzzy feeling when I step through my front door and hug my parents! And being greeted by little Spring is always the best! I missed her fluffy face, and high fives. 

I have also missed the food here, so I stuffed myself silly! Enjoyed seaside seafood with my family, munched on all sorts of delicious desserts with my best friends, and had my local favourites with Le'En. There is too much to eat, and too little time.

I don't think I can write in words how much I love being back. There is always something for me to do or eat, and I'm always surrounded by my loved ones. There is nothing half so pleasant as coming home again; home is where my heart is. Here's a photo diary of my weekend back home:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Cleo Kim © 2014