January 06, 2015

EAT, PRAY, LOVE.

January 06, 2015
Sawadeeka! Celebrated the end of another year and kicked start another year in the land of smiles. I love everything about Bangkok; fantastic food, fashion frills and friendly faces! It's my favourite place for a little getaway, it's always full of life and energy!

I had so much fun daily, from day to night; but I think it's best if I share mini snippets of my week in this paragraph. Treated my tummy to all kinds of Thai food, authentic and fusion. Got a great mix of dresses, tops and bottoms to dress up my closet for the new year. Made a birthday wish on a coconut crepe cake. Ended my birthday with a chocolaty surprise delivery from the hotel. Dined under the stars with my parents at Asiatique. Ushered in the new year by making my prayers at Erawan Shrine. Had the best pomelo salad while exploring the House of Jim Thompson. Found little trinkets for my white wedding. Roamed the streets of Bangkok with Le'En, in search of his favourite beef noodles. Took a stroll under cotton clouds and sunshine cause all the cafes were closed. And wrote my new year resolutions before the plane took off. This getaway was the perfect way to end and start the year!

Sawasdee Pii Mai Ka! To new beginnings and all the beauty that still remains. Here's a look at my photo diary, it's not in order but I think this composition works better. Haha!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cleo, may I know what camera are you using? Those pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jolynn! I'm using Lumiix GM-1! Thank you so much, hehe!

      Delete

Cleo Kim © 2014