January 22, 2015

{SP} SUPER ZINC!

January 22, 2015
Treated my locks to some tender loving care, at my official hair salon - ZINC KOREAN HAIR SALONIt's been a while since I've let my hair loose! I've been keeping it tied up in a messy bun cause it has been out of shape. But as you can see now, my tousled waves fall nicely with a healthy shine and a noticeable bounce!


My hair was in need of a some saving! Cause I do the works, from straightening to curling to blow drying to excessive hair spraying; and all that has made my hair parched and frizzy. My black roots were starting to grow out and my top was flat due to the heavy bottom weighing it down.

When I arrived at the salon, Rany, my favourite hairstylist took me to a seat covered in magazines and dressed me in a silky red robe. I trust her completely with my hair, I just tell her my hair issues and then I leave my hair is in her hands; no questions asked!


So to start off, Rany protected my hair and scalp by applying an emulsion of SP Treatment to my roots. The treatment is a specially developed formula that works to repair, nourish and protect hair. She then mixed some dye to create a light, chestnut brown; and parted my hair into different sections. Then she carefully brushed the dye to my roots, mid-length, ends; and constantly checked on my hair after the application. It took some time for my stubborn hair to absorb the colour, so I read some fashion magazines; and before I knew it, it was time to run my hair under warm water and wash off the dye. She washed my hair with SP Colour Save Shampoo and SP Colour Save Treatment to aid in maintaining the colour and soothe the sensitivity of my scalp due to the colouring. After all that, she blow-dried my hair, gave my hair a much needed haircut and styled me some Korean waves! It's amazing how my hair is much lighter, although she didn't cut too much layers nor cut off the length. Whether I curl or straighten my hair, my hair stays in shape, feeling soft and looking full!

It took three hours to create wonders to my hair, and my hair has never felt or looked so good. It is the perfect colour and condition! And it's all thanks to Rany + Zinc Korean Hair Salon!

Zinc Korean Hair Salon brings the best in a wide range of hair services and is comprised of a creative Korean team of a variety of experience. With their professional recommendations and handiwork, rest assured that your hair is in good hands. I am also happy to announce that ZINC KOREAN HAIR SALON will be my official HAIR & MAKE UP sponsor for my WEDDING! I am proud to have them play a part in my white affair.

Please call 6235 9891 or visit #04-16 The Centrepoint, 176 Orchard Road, Singapore 238843 to make an appointment! Cheers to #HealthyHappyHair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cleo Kim © 2014