January 08, 2015

TROPICAL MONKEY

January 08, 2015
Found a boutique ice-cream café called TROPICAL MONKEY on the fifth floor of Central Embassy! It's a little jungle with cold treats, wooden blocks and yellow tones; it makes a cozy place to rest my feet and have something sweet!

I am in love with their homemade I C E - C R E A M! They come in the strangest flavours, but each batch is made with natural ingredients to create a strong taste. Each flavour literally tasted like it's name! I honestly wanted to try everything on the menu; I had a hard time choosing between the Rocky Road Ice-Cream P I E, the Strawberry Cheese Ice-Cream C A K E, the Brownie Ice-Cream S A N D W I C H, or the Tropical Mango Ice-Cream S U N D A E. And trust me, every carefully crafted creation I ordered tasted as good as it looked! The combination of each creation literally melted in my mouth, with a nutty crunch at the end. Mmm!

I love this earthy, rustic
 café! Here's my photo diary of Tropical Monkey:

2 comments:

  1. hi gorgeous, may i ask you what camera are you using for those shoots? i'm thinking to buy a good camera for my coming holidays trip in taiwan! can you recommend me pls? thanks sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Valentina, i'm using Lumix GM-1 to take my photos. There are a two other semi-pro cameras I would recommend - Sony Nex-6 or Canon G16. I've used the previous models, and they served me pretty well too. Enjoy your trip to Taiwan! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Cleo Kim © 2014