February 27, 2015

THE WHITE FROCK.

February 27, 2015
For my big day, I picture myself twirling in something delicate and romantic!

I've always had an idea on how I wanted my dress to be, but it changed from time to time. The only thing I was sure of is, I wanted to walk down the aisle in a Monique Lhuillier! I am crazy about her bridal collections - intricate beading, delicate embroidery, chantilly lace, dreamy silhouettes and enchanting tulle. Each piece is a dream, with intimate detailing. 

So, for my dress hunt, I decided to fly to to L.A. to visit the Monique Lhuillier flagship store on Melrose Place. I had so much fun trying on the classics, the extravagants and the mermaids! Every piece I tried made me feel beautiful, but I had my heart set on only one! I didn't want to take it off; I wanted to sleep in it, eat in it, dance in it, jump in it. It was love! I had my mind made up and in a matter of minutes, it was mine!

And that makes another check on my wedding timeline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cleo Kim © 2014