April 17, 2015

{SP} SEE-THROUGH BANGS.

April 17, 2015
It's been a while since I wrote something in my blog, it's cause I have so much on my plate right now. But despite my busy schedule, I still made time to visit ZINC KOREAN HAIR SALON!

I wanted something a little different for my hair, but I didn't want to sacrifice my hair length or try a bold change in colour; so I decided to get bangs, see-through bangs! It took me a lot of courage to cut these bangs, cause I had a number of concerns running through my head. Would the bangs suit my face? Will I be able to style the bangs? How long will it take to outgrow the bangs? The only thing I wasn't worried about was the cut, Rany is the one stylist I can trust without wavering!

After a lavender treatment, an hour of volume rebonding and a little snippity snap - I had wispy, light bangs:

It took me some time to get used to my bangs, but the change is something I wanted. Head down to Zinc Korean Hair Salon if you're up for any kind of hair change, rest assured your hair will be in good hands!

Please call 6235 9891 or visit #04-16 The Centrepoint, 176 Orchard Road, Singapore 238843 to make an appointment! Cheers to #HealthyHappyHair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cleo Kim © 2014