May 11, 2016

{SP} HISTORY OF WHOO - JASAENG ESSENCE.

May 11, 2016
Today I'm going to talk about a beautiful package I received from History Of Whoo. This Korean skincare emphasizes on the traditional beauty formulas used by the empresses from the Eastern Royal Courts. The package came with a personalised card with my name and face, a travel trial kit and a bottle of their famous JaSeang Essence! 

Here's a little history about the Ja Saeng Essence:
Bichup Ja Saeng Essence is the typical essence which workss for all skin types. It contains 'Gongjinbidan, 'Gyeongokbidan' and 'Cheongsimbidan' which are three secret noble processes from the Korean Royal court. The ingredients enable the skin to experience self-generation, wrinkle improvement, moisturizing, elasticity improvement and better complexion of skin with continuous use of Bichup Essence for more than 2 weeks.

I've used the Ja Saeng Essence for less than a month, and I'm happy to say my skin looks more glowy and my skin feels smoother. There were little breakout bumps on my cheeks, but it cleared up pretty fast. I'm in love with this gooey essence, it's light on the skin and has a calming floral scent. It has become a must-have in my daily skincare routine! 


History Of Whoo is available only at TANGS, but if you want to give the essence a try, sign up for a free trial: goo.gl/forms/fzpA22o2m. Your skin will feel like royalty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cleo Kim © 2014